Saturday, May 16, 2009

Visit with a friend

Friday, May 15

When we arrived in Cheyenne last night, our hotel had overbooked, and had no room for me. The staff there called and arranged another booking for me, in a historic hotel downtown. Interesting, but unexpected. (I'm trying to be flexible, but would prefer that things go according to plan, especially when I'm tired.)

The car was still warning-free and functioning normally, even when I was climbing toward Denver, the mile high city. I was going to the hotel there that houses flight crews, because my friend still has free flight priveleges even though she retired from being a flight attendant to become a fork lift operator. She will be with me for a couple days, before she catches a flight home from Albuquerque. We traveled, still at 60 mph, to Pueblo today. I wore off one of her ears today, will work on the other one tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. We can't wait until you wear off OUR ears!!! Love you Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, Jean, how was the historic motel? You didn't say.

    ReplyDelete